Thursday, July 17, 2008

A day with Mom & Eli

There is never a dull moment when you are around my Mom and my nephew, Eli. They came to visit me the other day...Eli was going stir crazy in my house and therefore making me crazy! So, I looked into taking him to this fun station that is located in my neighborhood...Zoinks kid station. Eli had the most fun....Mom and I had a great time too! It was the coolest place...they had a snack bar, arcade games and lots of those larger bouncy things that the kids jump around on and spread germs! They also had a lounge area for those of us that can't really walk, stand or jump around like wild monkeys....they had couches and recliners...I located a recliner and sat there until Eli was ready to go. As if Eli wasn't wound up enough, we decided to go for ice cream...he wanted mint ice cream with M&Ms....very interesting combination, but that joker ate every single bit of the ice cream and cone! Not a smart move on my part, he was BOUNCING off the walls when we got home, therefore Raz was right there with him...running around the yard like they had lost their minds. I think Eli slept good that night! Love that little man! In the photo below, Mom & I had just enjoyed a blue raspberry icee.
Eli was playing "Deal or No Deal"
Eli playing "WHACK"...where the little monkeys pop up and you knock them out with the blue hammer thing.
Nana playing skee ball....she rocks at skee ball!
Eli cheating at basketball...not sure that he's suppose to be ON the game. I think he was too short to reach it otherwise...those of us that are vertically challenged have to compromise at times!

1 comment:

Sarah Dever said...

Janey wants to know where Lana's mommy went "balling."