Today was our 39 week doc appointment...unfortunately, there is nothing to report. Savannah and I are both still in good shape...she's just really comfortable at the moment and doesn't see any reason to come out yet...stinker! Chris and I had a great weekend...actually it was very relaxing. Saturday, I had to run some errands, so Chris went his way and I went mine...MAN, I didn't realize how my energy has completely disappeared...I went to 3 different places and after that I had to come home and lay down...I was completely exhausted. Then Sunday, we went to my aunt's house in Georgia and had a great day of swimming...I was so happy and shocked that I could still FLOAT, hee hee! It felt really nice to just chill and float around weightless for a couple hours! Chris and I know weekend like these are limited...but we certainly look forward to the weekends with Savannah. We found this really neat nature center just as you enter Georgia ...it's called Birdsong Nature Center...they have butterfly exhibits and tons more for everyone in the family to enjoy...it will be a while until we can take Savannah there...but it's neat to find fun and educational stuff like that to take her to...sitting her in front of the TV isn't much our style. Ta-Ta for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment