Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July

WOW, I didn't realize until just know that they only photos I took over the holiday week are the only two posted below...of Raz and Harley. That's pretty sad, however, I had great intentions of taking lots of photos of the fireworks and any other activities that we did over the week. Needless to say, it was a very laid back weekend in Panama City with my parents...we had a blast spending the long weekend with Mom & Dad! We arrived Friday afternoon, then we grilled and chilled! Later that night, we went to the condo and sat on the end of the dock and watched the beautiful fireworks. We had the best seats in the house. The reflection of the fireworks over the water was beautiful...I actually had my camera in the car, but let's face it, I was comfortable and it takes alot to get this butt moving these days...so going back up the dock to get the camera wasn't gonna happen! Saturday morning, we got up and had a yummy breakfast with Mom & Dad, then Chris and set out for a nice relaxing day at the beach. We went to Mexico Beach and had a blast! It was a beautiful weekend! Below, are the photos of Harley and Raz on the way to Nana & Papa's house...this was the first time Raz has taken a trip in the new car.....we had to go out and buy a special waterproof blanket to put over the carpet and seats...mainly to protect the carpets from being COVERED with Raz hair. He sheds like a mad man! He kept Chris and I laughing the entire 2 hour drive to Panama City because everytime we would look back at him, this is what we saw.
And Harley, being the spoiled rotten pup that he is, he got to sit up front with us...ain't he cute? He normally sleeps in my lap, but these days there isn't much "lap" for him to sleep in.

No comments: