Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Something new to the BLOG

This morning we had a little issue with our coffee maker, it wasn't filtering properly. Those of you that know Chris and I, understand how important our coffee is to us in the mornings...it's like go-go juice....gotta have it. So, I set out to locate a "recipe" on how to clean the coffee pot and came upon this really cool website, Tip Nut. After I found out how to clean the coffee pot, I decided to check out the rest of the website just to see what they offer...I found recipes for homemade body scrubs, which is a neat idea for yourself and for a gift. There are TONS of other items you can look up/search...it was just a neat little find that I wanted to share with ya'll. I added the link to this website to "My friends and family" list...just click on it and have fun searching.

No comments: