Chris and I went for our 37 week appointment today. We had a great report and everything looks perfect. When the doctor measured me he said, "Wow, you've dropped!" YEP, I knew it! Chris even said that my belly is starting to take on a different shape than normal...Savy has certainly dropped and is getting ready to make her entrance into the world! This visit was a bit more "formal" than all the previous visits...the nurse was very serious with her questions, before it was "do you have any questions/concerns that you'd like to share with the doctor, etc?" This time, I guess there was no time for that, it was more like, "We've sent all your paperwork to the Women's Pavilion, so anytime you get ready to have the baby, go straight there." Chris and I both were like, "DERN"! This is getting pretty serious...guess it's a sign that we are really close to having this precious youngin'! Now we are down to visiting the doctor every week....that's a bunch of visits to the doctor...I'll keep the blog updated as well as I can until the BIG DAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment