Thursday, July 17, 2008

Richard and Jenny

Today, my cousin Emalee and I had to take the dogs to the vet for their annual check ups. I needed Emalee's help because there was NO way I could have made it into the vet's office without being "pulled" in by Raz. The doctor reported that Harley was doing great, but they needed to take some blood samples to check for this and that...no problems reported. But after they took his blood, he kept bleeding so they had to put band aids on his front legs to stop the bleeding...he looked like Richard Simmons with sweat bands on. Raz on the other hand, needed some extra attention....it's was time for Raz to go on a DIET! I had to laugh cause, Chris and I just commented on how "broad" Raz was getting...and then for the doctor to tell us that we had to put our dog on a diet. I would like to introduce you to Richard and Jenny:
Richard Simmons...Sweatin' to the oldies. The band aids look like sweat bands...Emalee and I laughed for hours over Harley AKA Richard Simmons!
Jenny Craig's newest member!

1 comment:

DKay said...

Oh, Raz looks embarrassed in the picture. You guys be nice!!
Dude Harley DOES look like Richard Simmons - YIKES!!!!