Here are the paintings we had made for Savannah's nursery...aren't they adorable! The one below will go above her seven drawer chest, it's a dark mahogany wood. I have changed her bedding THREE times already....but I finally found the perfect bedding that matches these painting to a tee! It's plain and it's PINK! How perfect is that.....I don't have a photo of the bedding...but it's going to look precious with the dark furniture and chair that my parents bought for Savannah's room....Thanks Mom & Dad! Mom and I went this weekend to pick out the coordinating fabric for the chair...it's PINK, just a different texture...are you seeing a theme here...PINK, PINK and more PINK! I'll be posting more photos of the nursery....stay tuned! Oh yeah, I found an artist in Nashville, TN. that paints adorable nursery paintings as well as anything else you might like...for your house...anyway....her website is www.pitterpatterart.com, her name is Laura Kelley and she was a delight to work with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love them!!! Can't wait to see the final product!
Too cute!!!
This is a good website too.
www.dotsoffaith.com
She has some really precious artwork.
Post a Comment