
Chris and I were in Panama City over Memorial Day weekend..it's somewhat of a tradition for us to travel back home for any 3 day weekend, so that we can spend every minute on our sailboat..this past Memorial Day was a bit different. I had a baby shower on Saturday and I am a bit to large and unstable to be out on the boat or any boat for that matter...I would end up overboard and it would be a task to get this body back on board. Chris and his dad took the boat out on Saturday and had a great time...then we ended up just chillin' at my parent's house for the rest of the weekend. We did spend some time at the pool..so I managed to get a little "color". This photo was taken at my parents home before we left for a yummy steak dinner with my parents. We had a great time! Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us "crash" at your house!
No comments:
Post a Comment