Monday, June 23, 2008

Baby Savannah update

Today, Chris and I went to see the doctor for our 35 week check up...we'll be 35 weeks pregnant this Thursday. The doctor said that everything is right on schedule and now it's time to start the weekly check ups..we will have our next appointment on July 7 and then we'll start visiting him every week. I don't think I've been to the doctor this much in all my 30 years! The doctor was a bit more concerned about my swelling this visit...I've been swelling really bad for the past 2 months, and now he's acting more concerned. Maybe because my swelling started in my ankles and feet and now it's moving up my leg...so much for muscular legs. Now my knees look like biscuits! But I know it's all for a great reason...in about a month, we'll see our little princess and not even look back on all the aches and pains. A very good friend of mine e-mailed me a song about pregnancy and I just listened to it...it absolutely perfect. I will try to add it to my play list so that you can hear it. It's by Natalie Merchant and the song is titled, "These are the days". Thanks Sarah!

It's a tradition for Chris and I to spend July 4th on the boat, soaking up the sun, watching the crazy boaters on Shell Island act like they don't have a lick of sense and of course, watching the fireworks off the Marina. But this year is proving to be a little difficult..it's a challenge for me to get on the sailboat. However, I'm determined to somehow get on that darn boat to enjoy the long beautiful weekend!

We are almost finished with Savannah's nursery...it's been a challenge to find space for all the clothes this chick has already! It's so much fun to shop for her! My mother and I are having a blast shopping for cute little outfits for Savy...I can't wait to start posting photos of her in all her adorable little outfits...she's already a little fashionista! Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

DKay said...

Hey - cut out your salt intake and keep those "puppies" propped up. That should help just a little.
Bless your heart. It is so hot right now.
Savannah will be here soon.....YEA!