
YEP, that's right. I finally got a MOMMY car and I love it! Chris and I had been looking for a larger vehicle for months and months. My old car was on it's last leg, but it served the purpose of getting us from point A to point B. I had that car for 8 years and she was showing her age pretty bad. Mother's Day weekend, we sealed the deal and drove home with our new car...ain't she pretty! I couldn't resist posting a photo of the new car...it's been soooo long since I've had a new car that I'm acting like a little kid at Christmas time. We are looking forward to making sure that Savannah travels "in style" in her Mommy's new ride. It has all the bells and whistles...the gas prices aren't so bad. Chris and I are very lucky to have company cars that take us to and from work...so gas isn't much of an issue at the moment. But traveling to and from our parent's house may prove to be expensive...oh well...gotta do whatcha gotta do, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment