Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baby Shower at Delanna's house

My "sister" Delanna hosted a baby shower for me this past weekend at her home in Thomasville...we had so much fun and I learned a BUNCH from all the ladies that came. In the photo below, Laine (Delanna's little girl) gave me a present, a coffee mug...she knows how much I love and will NEED my coffee once Savannah arrives!
My mom bought this adorable pajama set from little Miss Savy...notice...it's not PINK...Chris was surprised when I showed him this outfit and it wasn't pink. The set has dragonflies on it, and it's organic. Chris has become a tree hugger every since we visited South Africa. It's been interesting!
Laine, Delanna and I about to chow down on the yummy treats Delanna and her mom, Pat prepared for the shower...everything was so perfect! Thank you Delanna, I love you so much!

No comments: