I finally downloaded all 814 photos from my camera and here are some of the random photos that came across...ENJOY
Chris and Raz with one of Savannah's onesies...my Granny Ma Bell always said that little babies needed to wear undershirts, so this was Papa's first present to Savannah, a package of undershirts. Granny Ma would be proud!
Butt Crack in Belton.....funny story behind this photo. While I was in Texas visiting my sister over Easter weekend, we attended an Easter Egg Hunt at their church in Belton, Texas. Steve, my brother in law and I stood behind this lady during the little program they performed...she kept bending down and everytime she did, we would see this.....Steve and I both looked at each other and tried really hard not the laugh, but it was way to tough to hold back and it was way to hard to resist taking a photo...we both figured it was "blog worthy". It may not be the prettiest sight, but man o man, it was pretty funny!
Harley (on top of the chair) and Raz chillin' afte a long weekend at Nana & Papa's house. For some reason, everytime we visit my parents in Panama City, the pups are so exhausted when we get home. And I can't figure out why....the extend of Harley's activities while at Nana's is jumping off the couch to move to the floor for another round of naps...Raz, I can understand why he's so tired...he likes to swin in the lake with snakes! That'll do it!
Brody riding his motorcycle with his riding boots on...he went to McAllister's Deli in this outfit. Stinker!
Eli found Papa Pete's pipe, looks like he might have knocked out a tooth with that thing, hee hee! Cute boy!

1 comment:
Cute photos - Harley and Raz are going to have LOTS of the days when Savannah gets here and starts romping through the house! She will keep them on their "paws" for sure.
Post a Comment