Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Preggo Photo

LORD HAVE MERCY! Check out that belly! I can't remember when this photo was taken...it had to have been two months ago...cause the belly today is much larger! I like to say "I'm large and in charge!" Pregnancy has been a unique experience, to say the least...don't get me wrong, I am loving being pregnant and seriously want to have another baby and Savannah isn't even here yet. Chris probably wouldn't agree that he's enjoying the pregnancy as much as I...one thing is for sure...our electric bill has doubled! I stay HOT all the time and he freezes. He made the comment the other night that it's Artic cold in this house.....not much came out of my mouth (shocker), I think the "look" I gave him said what needed to be said! Before we go to bed, he'll set the air at 75 degrees...I'll get up in the middle of the night (a couple times actually) and push it back to 70. . .it goes back and forth, he change it to 75, I'll change it to 70. We'll wake in the next morning, he'll be in a sweatshirt and I'll be laying there with no covers on. He has been great through the pregnancy, he always helps me with the house chores, cleaning the kitchen after dinner, sweeping, dusting (which I never do!)...you name it, he's taking care of it. Bless his heart, he's adjusting well the mood swings, which have calmed since two months ago....my mood is really chill, these days. In a way, I feel as if I should focus on being positive and staying healthy for Savannah and myself! So, that's what I've been doing, not stressing about anything...just sitting back and enjoying feeling Savannah move around like a WILD WOMAN! She's getting me ready for when she arrives...she's going to be a doll, no doudt....but she will also be a pistol...taking after her daddy, of course! We have a big weekend coming up...Memorial Day. I have a shower this Saturday and then Chris and I are going on a little sailing adventure before I get to large to go out on the boat. I hope to take some photos of our sailing trip and the shower....until then, Tata for now!


3 comments:

Sarah Dever said...

Love it ALL! Can't wait to see you and that big old belly Saturday. Safe travels.

DKay said...

Oh, you look so cute. Delanna told me you did!!
Tell Chris to keep his paws OFF the thermostat. Luckily I was due in November so we actually SAVED money because I wouldn't allow the heater to be on in the house. LOL
So, tell Chris to just leave a couple of sweatshirts lying around to wrap up in. Have fun this weekend and don't forget to rest!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you will have to plan your next pregnancy through the winter. I wouldn't allow the heater to be turned on. One morning I woke up and Adam was on the couch with his coat and gloves on. He said look, you can even see my breath. He says the thermostat was pegged at 50, with a wind chill of even colder. It was great to finally meet you Easter. I feel like I've known you for longer, through Lori. Love the butt-crack Belton shot. That is too funny that you actually took the picture.