On MLK day, we met Aunt Lori, Uncle Steve & Brody for lunch and ice cream. Here is a photo of Savannah chillin' while we ate some yummy Maggie Moo's Ice Cream. Isnt' she getting so big and so stinkin' CUTE!
Man O Man, it's been crazy here in the Pate house over the weekend. It all started with me getting sick with a cold, then the flu bug hit me like a ton of bricks. THEN, as if that wasn't enough sickness to deal with, I decided to share the love with Chris and got him sick with the flu bug. And ya'll know when a man gets sick, it's pretty much the most horrible thing and the world is going to end right then and there....that's my man, Mr. Drama (butt). THEN, we were are trying to turn the corner to feeling better, poor little Savannah starts getting sick. After she showered the wood floors with formula and pedialyte, I called the doctor and they sent us to Urgent Care...we had the sweetest doctor that came in and checked Savannah (she weighs a hefty 13 lbs..my little pork chop!), he told us that she has a viral infection and there isn't anything he can give her for vomiting, etc. It just had to run it's course....and it is! We're home now and pretty much exhausted from all the events today....so why am I posting something on the blog tonight...cause it's been waaay toooooo long since I updated everyone on the Pates! Besides being sick, we are doing great. Savannah is such a mess. Her little personality is starting to shine and she is cracking us up on a daily basis. Not only has she discovered her voice, but now she has discovered it has many different volumes...which she experiments with daily! I promised to post some recent pictures of Savannah once I can find the time to download them all on the computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment