It's been a while since I've posted anything..it's been crazy around the Pate house these days. Work keeps us busy and when we're not working, we're spending every minute with Savy! She is changing everyday and watching her little personality blossom is beautiful and hilarious! She makes the funniest facial expressions, Chris and I just laugh at her. It amazes me how much she loves her Daddy! He walks in the room and her face lights up...he's so WRAPPED! This photo was taken the day after Thanksgiving....I actually talked Chris into going to the mall on Black Friday...only to see Santa and then quickly leave! That was the first and last time anyone will see Chris at the mall on Black Friday. I have tons of photos to post of our Thanksgiving events. Keep checking back to see those photos...maybe I'll have them posted by Christmas...I'm such a procrastinator these days! Savannah asked Santa for one more bow on her outfit, hee hee! Ain't she cute as pie! Keep Savannah in your prayers as she is sick...she has a ear infection, bronchiolitis and the stomach bug/flu. Bless her little heart...we're going back to the doctor tomorrow morning for a check up and to get some test results to see if she has a more severe respiratory infection. I'll keep you posted on how she's doing! I better get some sleep...she is waking up a couple times a night coughing like crazy...of course, I jump clear out of bed and run to check on her...most of the time, she goes right back to bed...other times, she's up and HUNGRY.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Savannah & Santa
It's been a while since I've posted anything..it's been crazy around the Pate house these days. Work keeps us busy and when we're not working, we're spending every minute with Savy! She is changing everyday and watching her little personality blossom is beautiful and hilarious! She makes the funniest facial expressions, Chris and I just laugh at her. It amazes me how much she loves her Daddy! He walks in the room and her face lights up...he's so WRAPPED! This photo was taken the day after Thanksgiving....I actually talked Chris into going to the mall on Black Friday...only to see Santa and then quickly leave! That was the first and last time anyone will see Chris at the mall on Black Friday. I have tons of photos to post of our Thanksgiving events. Keep checking back to see those photos...maybe I'll have them posted by Christmas...I'm such a procrastinator these days! Savannah asked Santa for one more bow on her outfit, hee hee! Ain't she cute as pie! Keep Savannah in your prayers as she is sick...she has a ear infection, bronchiolitis and the stomach bug/flu. Bless her little heart...we're going back to the doctor tomorrow morning for a check up and to get some test results to see if she has a more severe respiratory infection. I'll keep you posted on how she's doing! I better get some sleep...she is waking up a couple times a night coughing like crazy...of course, I jump clear out of bed and run to check on her...most of the time, she goes right back to bed...other times, she's up and HUNGRY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Poor Savy! I hope she gets to feeling better soon! There is nothing worse than a sick baby! I love the Santa pic and that precious outfit! You can never have too many bows! Love you guys!
She is soooo beautiful. I hope she is better now! Let us know how she's doing. Merry Christmas - I know this year is just perfect for you!
I'm so glad Savannah got to see Santa! Love the outfit!
Merry Christmas to the Pate Family. Love the photo, love the outfit and love you guys too!! Hope you have had the most beautiful Christmas ever with Miss Savy this year!!
Post a Comment