Here is our little baby girl, Savannah Jean Pate!
In the photo, you can see that she is already sucking her thumb! Isn't she adorable! Chris and I are over the moon with excitment...of course, my mother has already bought her about a dozen outfits...there will not be a shortage of clothes for Savannah. Chris and I like the nickname "Savy" for our little princess! Of course "Rotten" may be more appropriate! She is moving around like crazy these days...we can't wait to meet her! Today we are exactly 19 weeks and I am really SHOWING... Savannah is going to be a big bundle of joy! (or maybe I need to lay off the cookies...nah!)
4 comments:
I already love her! How precious is that with her thumb near her mouth. Savy will be spoiled and yes, we can already say that she is rotten!
Lana, how precious! That is a great picture of her! I love the nickname too. Very unique and special, just like her. Love you! Heather
Lana, Savy is already photogenic! I am so excited that you guys are having a precious little girl! I love her nickname! Amanda
Post a Comment