Monday, November 10, 2008

Trip to Papa & MeMe's cabin

We had a great time visiting with Chris' folks at their cabin in the mountains...Savannah had a great time and was such a good baby. Papa & Meme spoiled her rotten, of course! She was very entertaining...her adorable personalty has really started to come out. Her facial expressions crack me up. She is laughing out loud and talking up a storm. Does she have Daddy's eyes or WHAT? This photo is priceless! We were visiting a little town in the mountains when we took this photo...isn't it adorable?



Can you tell it was nap time? I had her bundled up the entire time we were in the mountains...her Florida blood wasn't use to the cold weather they had while we were visiting. The leaves were changing and it was absolutely gorgeous!
I took this photo during one of our hikes near the cabin.
Savannah was so bundled up, all she could move were her eyes...I think we all laughed at her for about 10 minutes..she just sat there and looked around, thinking "What in the world are they doing to me?"
She looks like a strawberry popsicle.
She was having a blast in the new bouncy seat that Meme got her...she would kick and squeal and then laugh out loud...that sweet belly laugh!
Raz taking a break during one of the hikes. He would run ahead of us, check things out and then run back to us with this look on his face like, "Are ya'll coming?"

Savannah was a lady bug for Halloween. As you can see, the costume was a bit to big for her..I'm pretty sure the antennas were suppose to point up, not down. Oh well...she's the cutest lady bug I've ever seen!
Aunt MaryAnn, Savannah and me. We met MaryAnn while we were in the mountains..this was the first time MaryAnn had met little miss priss. It was great to see MaryAnn and those of you that know Ann, yes, she sniffed Savannah! More photos from our hike
One of the many breaktaking views from the cabing
Savannah loved this toy that MeMe bought her while we were shopping one day....thanks Meme!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Savannah is the sweetest thing! I would love to hold her and kiss that precious face off! I cannot wait to see her in person someday! Hopefully soon! I love and miss you!

Lori said...

Great pictures but I think you need more PINK for dressing/wrapping Savy in.
Love that you mentioned MA sniffing her! Priceless.