CAN YOU BELIVE IT?
Chris and I have been married for 4 years! This past Thursday, we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. It wasn't your ideal anniversary celebration..I was sick with a cold and feeling pretty rought! However, Chris made it very special. He came home with a beautiful bouqet of flowers that BRIGTEN my day tremedeously! We went home this past weekend and celebrated by dining on fresh Apalachicola raw oysters and an ice cold Corona(s)! Here are some photos from 4 years ago.
THE BRIDE AND GROOM
I remember this photo like it was yesterday...Chris and I had just seen each other for the first time before the wedding....can you say TEARS?!?! Man, we look so young.




2 comments:
It does not seem like four years has gone by already! You and hris are such an amazing couple and we love you guys! Happy Anniversary!
Your getting OLD!!!
Post a Comment