This morning Chris and I took Savannah for her 2 month doc appointment. She was such an angel...we got to the doc office a little earlier (for us that means "on time"!) and fed her while we waited an HOUR for the nurse to call us back. In the meantime, Savannah entertained all of the ladies in the waiting room...she was laughing, smiling and cooing. She has certainly blossomed into such a social butterfly and she's only 2 months old...of course...as her mommy I think she's a genius! She weighed 9 lbs 13 ounces and was 22 inches long...she's a petite little thing! She is really starting to fill out...her little checks are getting big and they are rosy..it's so precious! And her little arms and thighs are JUICY...yep, I said JUICY...I just want to squeeze her, she so lovable! I didn't take my camera to the doc appointment, I figured the pics wouldn't be to good seeing that she was getting her 2 months shots. She did so good! She was smiling at the nurse, completely oblivious to what was about to happen to her....then out came the needles and OUCH! She had the most pitiful face...she stuck that bottom lip out and then came the scream, followed by the red face...I picked her up and gave her the paci and cuddled with her and she was fine. She's been doing okay today with the Tylenol every 4 hours...she's had a little fever, but nothing to terribly bad. You can tell that she isn't feeling like her old self...she will just sit there and every now and then she let out a little whimper. She's such a trooper! Chris and I did very well through the shots, it was much better than what I had anticipated.
Tomorrow we have a big day...we're going to the Pumpkin Patch with some friends of ours and their two cutie pies, Maggie & Thomas Henry. Then we are going to meet Aunt Margaret and SheShe to do a little shopping. It's been a while since Aunt Margaret has seen Savannah, she's been in New York and Washington D.C. with Emalee...can't wait to hear all about there trip. Chris is probably going to be working in the yards...we are STILL trying to get our backyard in order after Tropical Storm Fay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lana,
I would love to see a shot of little Savy's room. I know you put a few teasers before she was born. I loved the lamps and her little name thing. I think we used a lot of the same colors in our little girl Clara's room.
Lori
(Lori's old neighbor from Columbus)
Post a Comment