HERE SHE IS...MISS SAVANNAH JEAN PATE! Savannah arrived Monday, July 28 at 10:44 p.m. She weighed 6 pounds 1 ounce and was 19.3 inches long. She's such a petite little angel...her eyes are most certain Chris and she has my lips. As you can see in this photo she loves to strike poses...she's already prissy and I LOVE IT! I will write more about Savannah and her arrival into this world and how Chris and I are doing being "new parents"...it's the most incredible feeling in the world! I have TONS of photos to post...which I will do once I can hold my eyes open long enough to concentrate. Ta-ta for now...keep checking the blog for more photos...trust me the photos we've taken of Savannah are endless! Thursday, August 7, 2008
The new boss in town
HERE SHE IS...MISS SAVANNAH JEAN PATE! Savannah arrived Monday, July 28 at 10:44 p.m. She weighed 6 pounds 1 ounce and was 19.3 inches long. She's such a petite little angel...her eyes are most certain Chris and she has my lips. As you can see in this photo she loves to strike poses...she's already prissy and I LOVE IT! I will write more about Savannah and her arrival into this world and how Chris and I are doing being "new parents"...it's the most incredible feeling in the world! I have TONS of photos to post...which I will do once I can hold my eyes open long enough to concentrate. Ta-ta for now...keep checking the blog for more photos...trust me the photos we've taken of Savannah are endless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations! Miss Savy is beautiful!!! Enjoy every moment with that sweet little bundle!!
OK - waiting patiently for the pictures. Come on!!! We want to see her too!!! :)
Post a Comment