Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gas Bubble or Baby moving ????

Hi Everyone!

Today at exactly 1:52 p.m. I felt the baby move for the first time. So many of my friends have described the feeling of the first movement...it feels like a "flutter" or "bubble". As soon as I realized what it was I called Chris at work to tell him...at first he said "No way, really!" and then he asked, "Are you sure it wasn't a gas bubble?".... I assured him it wasn't a gas bubble. We laughed and said that the baby is already "ACTIVE". I think in a way, feeling the baby move for the first time almost confirms that we are in fact having a baby....of course, my growing belly (and I won't mention what else is growing) confirms it as well.

Sorry I haven't posted any news photos, I don't have any to post...but on March 4, Chris and I will find out the sex of the baby....I'll post some photos then!

Until then, take care of yourself!

1 comment:

The Morgans said...

How exciting!! There is no neater feeling than that of your child inside of you!! Can't wait to hear what you are having. How about posting some pictures of you??? We would all love to see the baby bump. Many blessings,
Heidi