Friday, January 25, 2008

Christmas at Aunt Lana and Uncle Fish's house

My sister, Lori and her family came to visit Chris and I after Christmas..we had a great time while they were here! Both Lori and I are pregnant so we ate a BUNCH and shopped! Brody is such a mess.....he calls Chris, "Uncle Fish"..it's so cute to hear him say it! Whenever you break out the camera, Brody turns on the charm....he's such a stinker!
Aunt Lana's house decorated for Christmas.
I'm not sure what he's doing in this photo, it's funny to look at knowing his little personality. He is the funniest little man, his expressions are just like his daddy (Steve). Those of you who know Steve, know what I'm talking baout. I love that Brody is crossing his hands in the photo. HAM!
Looks like Brody is taking a poop on my fireplace, check out his funny face!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh My Gosh....he is the cutest little boy I've ever seen!!!! His parents must be a knock out!!!